Ohai Everyone.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ohai Everyone.

Hello and hello to everyone out there~! My name's Lacey, but I actually have a rather popular nickname amongst my friends; Lala. Whichever anyone prefers to call me is fine. I finally decided to join here in hopes of making things as easy as they possibly can on my own LDR and to meet with others that I can share my struggles with. Corey and I haven't had the easiest start. I mean, we've known each other for years and almost got together before, but I was in a relationship then and he was constantly moving around due to being a part of the army. Now, we managed to find each other again and successfully started our run. I'm a little disheartened from the upcoming struggles. I'm in a partnership for breeding reptiles with my life-long best friend, currently. So many plans will have to change to support this relationship that I don't even want to think about so early in the relationship. But! That's why I'm here~! So it's nice to meet everyone and I hope to make some great friends on my journey through here!
    Last edited by LalatheViking; November 23, 2013, 05:24 PM.

Welcome to LFAD.

Comment

Hi Lala! Welcome to the forums! If you have any questions or simply need to talk feel free to message me!
      sigpic

To read our love story, click here.

Comment

Hi Lala! Thanks for joining, and welcome to LFAD ^_^ Kria pretty much said it all. Enjoy your time here -Lori

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Big welcome!

Comment

Feeling Glad to see you over here Lala. Welcome to this forum.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD

Comment

Working...
                X