Hello! I'm Sarah :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello! I'm Sarah :)

Hello everyone! I figured I would jump in and introduce myself since I'm new. My name is Sarah, and yes I am in a long distance relationship. It's been a little over 7 months since we started dating. Our love for music and sports is what brought us together. I'm really excited to be a member on this site and can't wait to get involved and meet some awesome people who share similar experiences!!

Hello Sarah! Welcome to LFAD Glad you joined. If you have any questions, I'm your gal

Comment

Welcome Sarah!
      I hope you will enjoy it here, since we do enjoy meeting new people. Aaaand.... most of us are pretty awesome XD

Comment

Hello! I´m Jana Nice to meet you, Sarah and welcome to LFAD I am not long in here either, but it is really very cool to share the experience of LDR with so many other people. You just got to super helpful and supportive environment, so enjoy

Comment

Welcome to LFAD Sarah

Comment

Welcome to the forums Sarah
            ~Shaunna~

*Distance isn't an obstacle when it comes to love, but rather a great reminder on just how strong true love can be*

We're engaged 2014 - save $$, 2015 - get married, 2016 - make the big move!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD.

Comment

Hi Sarah, I am rather new here too! Nice to meet you.
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X