hello I am Kaitlyn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello I am Kaitlyn

As is stated above I am Kaitlyn and im sure its obvious by now but I am in a long distance relationship

I'm 17 and she is 16 and this is both of ours first relationship we met on tumblr believe it or not because she saw a picture of a hat i made and eventually started talking and when it became obvious that we both held romantic feelings for each other we at first danced around the idea of dating because i live in Australia and she lives in america but in the end we decided that we might as well give it a shot because we make each other happy and without trying we can never know how it will turn out

Alot of people tell us that it cant possibly work out because of our young age and the fact that there is a lot of distance but we both feel really strongly about each other and we hope to meet face to face next year either for her spring break or summer

I joined in hopes that i will find more of a positive attitude about being in a LDR at such a young age and with such distance i'm tired of people telling me that it wont work so yeah thanks for your time

Welcome to the forum Kaitlyn

Comment

Hi! I'm Flicker. Your post sounded like something I could have written! I also just joined recently, and have been in a LDR for about the same amount of time as you. I'm also a teen, as is my boyfriend. It's our first relationship as well. I've heard similar things from folks - that it won't work out. I try not to pay too much attention to that type of thing. Anyway, it's nice to meet you.

---------------(♥)---------------

Comment

Welcome to LFAD, Kaitlyn

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Hello Kaitlyn, welcome to forums If both of you try, it will work, no matter what other people say Good luck

Comment

Welcome to LFAD
              ~Shaunna~

*Distance isn't an obstacle when it comes to love, but rather a great reminder on just how strong true love can be*

We're engaged 2014 - save $$, 2015 - get married, 2016 - make the big move!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD.

Comment

Hey Kaitlyn, welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Hey welcome!
                    I think we have a lot of US-AU relationships in this community.

Comment

Working...
                    X