Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Life With My Piękna

Hello, everybody from LFAD.

I just sign up here because recently I decided to share more about my story with my girl. I live in Brazil and she lives in Poland. We've met by chance over the internet and our connection was bond in an instant. It was some of those moments we can't really explain, but we feel it. That was on September of 2012, then I travelled to Europe and finally met her on March of 2013. After my period in Europe I had to come back, but we are still together, only with 6.000 miles between us.

The thing is, I think it's even more difficult right now because I finally met her in person. I mean, I miss her so much more than before, and it's hard to deal with all this missing thing. So, just one year after I'm in a distance relationship I decided to go after people in the same situation than mine. I think this exchange can be good, that I'll keep my strength with some of the stories here as I hope mine could do the same.

Then I had the idea of starting a project about my "fighting period" to be with her. I started to write my feelings and thought on a website I've made for her, but she don't know about it yet. The man reason I did this is to give her strength to move on. Everybody here knows how hard this is.

Anyway, I've also created a Facebook page for this project, just so I can have a better feedback from someone reading my website, and also a better interaction with someone who liked what I have written. My goal is not to create something like "Loving From A Distance", what I did was something more personal. This is like a gift I wanna do to her, so she knows how much I care for her and that other people can relate to it too.

So, if anyone is interested, the facebook page can be found by typing "lifewithmypiekna" on facebook search box. I try to post the link here, but I think it isn't possible to post link on my first post. Inside this facebook page there is link to my website. And just to be clear, I am not trying to spam, just to share a little bit of what I feel with people who can relate.

I want to reveal this project to her when I reach 100 likes on Facebook. That's not a lot, so, if anyone could help I would thank you. I'll stick here now, loved to find a forum for people in the same situation as mine. Will try to take a look at your stories on the next days.

Thanks,
    D.

It really is harder after you meet in person. Missing them becomes so much more intense. A lot of people here can understand where you're coming from and relate to your situation. It's great that you want to be supportive to others in LDR's, this is the perfect place for that.

Comment

Welcome to the community!!!

~

Comment

Welcome to LFAD forums and enjoy everything

Comment

Welcome! The website idea sounds great. My love language is words of affirmation, so I would really love something like that. I'm not on FB, but I'll tell my SO about it; he is on FB. He's on a cruise right now, but I'm sure he'll check it out when he gets back.

The missing feelings do go intense. This time of year has been worse for me. There's nothing much you can do to get over it, either. Just keep trying to do things to keep connected with your SO; that helps.

Comment

Working...
          X