Over the Atlantic Ocean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Over the Atlantic Ocean

Hi there, I recently stumbled upon these forums and quickly registered when I saw what it was all about.
    I'm 17 (Turning 18 on New Year's Eve!) and I live in Turkey.
    My SO recently turned 21 and he lives in Canada.
    We're pulling closer to our 3 months even though we've known each for a couple of years now.
    I'm going to NYC to visit him on April, and he's driving there to meet me.

He's everything I ever wanted and so much more. He tries so hard to be the best boyfriend he can be for me, and I try my best to return the favor. I can't believe how lucky I am . Since he is 7 hours behind me and has work, communication proves to be extremely difficult but we make the best of it through texting at work (Very mischievous) and falling asleep on Skype, which I love because he looks so cute when he's asleep.
    I love communities like this because I'm not always as strong as I'd like to be, and writing it out can prove to be just what I needed sometimes. I also feel honored to be a part of these forums full of strong, bold individuals like you all.
    Also, the "What should I get him for Christmas?" and "What should we tonight?" parts are always super fun to read (and inspiring).

It's nice to meet you all, and you can call me Cathy

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Nice to meet you, Cathy, and enjoy the forums

Comment

Welcome to the forum Cathy
          ~Shaunna~

*Distance isn't an obstacle when it comes to love, but rather a great reminder on just how strong true love can be*

We're engaged 2014 - save $$, 2015 - get married, 2016 - make the big move!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD, Kathy~ If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me!

Comment

Welcome!
              I hope you'll have a great visit in April

Comment

Welcome to the Forum My boyfriend is Turkish and we too have been with each other 2-3 months . Good luck on your visit and hope you enjoy it here
                I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Working...
                X