New to this forum! ❤

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to this forum! ❤

Hi, everyone! I am new to this forum I thought it'd be exciting to start talking to new people with similar situation with a long distance relationship. My name is Lisa Marie. I am 21, 22 in just 12 days. I have met my partner Warren over Facebook in FBLA-PBL. It is an organization that we both are highly devoted to since in high school. I live in Miami and he lives in Tennessee. I have missed him dearly because of the distance now our communication is more limited. I couldn't ask for a better partner. And, I will love to hear everyone's stories and situations because I making people smile while simply making a positive difference in their lives. I am open-minded, sweet, caring and I am always read in the move to meet such great people like you!

Welcome to LFAD, Lisa! ^_^ If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask me. Love the colors in your post, by the way.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
      (I like the colours too, in general, but in a forum like that, where everyone uses laptops, tablets or phones to read the posts, it might be a bit difficult!)

Comment

Welcome to LFAD.

Comment

Aw thank you! It is such a pleasure to meet new people as genuine as you all!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD.

Comment

Nice to meet you Lisa Marie

Comment

Welcome to LFAD, Lisa Maire

Comment

Welcome to LFAD
                  ~Shaunna~

*Distance isn't an obstacle when it comes to love, but rather a great reminder on just how strong true love can be*

We're engaged 2014 - save $$, 2015 - get married, 2016 - make the big move!

Comment

Also in Florida!

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

Welcome, Lisa.
                      Think it's the first time here, I've seen people not use black text for their post. XD ..

Comment

If you ever need someone to talk to, you can talk to me, I haven't been on here in forever thought, I'm always on my LDR Twitter, LDRGIRLFRIEND, haha, so follow me there if you want, anyone in a LDR can, I love meeting & talking to other LDR people!

Comment

Welcome to the forums, Lisa!

Comment

I appreciate all the welcoming!

Comment

Working...
                            X