Why hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why hello!

Hi there! I'm Kat! I'm obviously a newbie..but I have been happy with my LD boyfriend for almost 2 months! We are each other's first relationship and I get to meet him on Saturday!!! Yay^_^ anywho..we both live in Illinois..we are about 300 miles apart-- he lives a few hours south of me. We met on this Chat site called chathour. So that's us!!

Hello Kat As I have said in some other thread, I truly respect everyone who is ready to commit to LDR in such a young age. You are still at the very beginning of your relationship, but I wish you enough perseverance and strenght to hang on there Enjoy the visit as well as your stay in this forum

Comment

Originally posted by jana89 View Post
      Hello Kat As I have said in some other thread, I truly respect everyone who is ready to commit to LDR in such a young age. You are still at the very beginning of your relationship, but I wish you enough perseverance and strenght to hang on there Enjoy the visit as well as your stay in this forum
      Thanks so much! Me and my boyfriend are very much ready..each of us vowed to ourselves before we started dating that we would never date someone unless we thought they were marriage material. And well, here we are! I know we have a young relationship, but we are already very much in love. We've had a few bumps in the road already..but we've worked through them. Thank you so much for welcoming me!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD, Kat! If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask me. -Lori

Comment

Welcome to LFAD Hope you have a great first visit
          ~Shaunna~

*Distance isn't an obstacle when it comes to love, but rather a great reminder on just how strong true love can be*

We're engaged 2014 - save $$, 2015 - get married, 2016 - make the big move!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD, Kat! If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask me.
            For sure! Thanks!! And thank you Shaunna!

Comment

Welcome!
              I hope you'll have a great visit, Saturday

Comment

Welcome to LFAD.

Comment

Working...
                X