So here goes...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So here goes...

Well i guess this is super wierd to me! i aint usually the type to shout about my feelings to the rooftops! Ever since i met my boyfriend online ive wanted to tell everyone how amazing he is and how i feel with him! I live in the UK and im 18 years old, hes 19 and lives in the US, we have been officially together nearly 3 months but have been speaking for around 5 years, i can tell he's the one for me, hes very special. I have flown out to visit him last year, and it took us both a few months after i had returned to actually confess our feelings for one another, in fear it would ruin our relationship. So when i visited, we were just friends, therefore we havent even shared our first KISS yet! (which devastates me!)
    Its awful knowing we are thousands of miles apart but we talk daily on IM and webcam using microphones too so hearing his voice keeps me going, i start Uni in 3 weeks and unsure of my holidays so he is hoping to visit me and spend christmas with me and welcome in the new year together!
    I realise now how hard LDR's are but as many of you already know they are most definately worth it, it shows your a stronger couple to be able to come through it together and trust each other completely.
    Im just here to make friends in the same situation (almost) to discuss feelings and emotions with, and share our experiences together

Aww, cute story! Welcome to the forums

Comment

Thank you Paula

Comment

Welcome welcome! <3

Comment

Welcome, people are nice and supportive here.

Comment

Ive noticed! Everyone seems soo genuine

Comment

Welcome to the forums. You're at the right place for shouting and for moping. I look forward to seeing you post around! ^.^

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Hi there and welcome to LFAD! I'm glad that you came to join us here! See you around!

Comment

Hi. Welcome to the forum
                  Yes, think we can all agree here, that LDRs are hard, but also worth it.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
                    First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Thanks everyone!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! =)
                          This little girl's heart is California bound.

Comment

Welcome, this is a great place for the things you said above!

Comment

Working...
                            X