New to this Forum :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to this Forum :D

Hey Everyone! My name is Warren and I am from the great state of Tennessee! My partner, Lisa, told me about this forum and I am eager to hear everyone else's stories. A little about myself, I am 20 years old and have been with my beautiful partner for 5 months, (soon to be 6 ). I met Lisa over Facebook and ever since our first conversation, it has blossomed into a wonderful relationship. I enjoy sports, mainly American Football and basketball, and love to network. She asks that I express my feelings about her in this introduction. I must say that she is the most beautiful person that I have ever met, and ever day is like paradise when I am with her. I am excited to network with all of you! Oh and we are spending our first Christmas and New Year's together this year. Happy Holidays!
    Last edited by ZevWolf; December 19, 2013, 06:46 PM.

Welcome! I am fairly new here myself!! So welcome again from a fellow newbie (:

Comment

Hi welcome!
      I hope you'll like being here.
      And I also wish your a happy holidays with your girlfriend.

Comment

Hi Warren! Welcome to LFAD you are a beautiful couple!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome here Enjoy the ride...
            I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
            - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Welcome! Enjoy your time here.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
                Married April 18th, 2015!!
                Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD.

Comment

Working...
                  X