Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi!

Hello, I am new here

My name is Ireneia, but friends call me Neia. I'm 17 years old (turning 18 in february) and my SO is 20. He lives in the Netherlands and I live in Curacao, almost 5000 miles apart.
    I really love this site, it's so much fun to read about other people's experiences with LDRs.

Feel free to message me, I'd love to make some new friends :3

Hello Neia, welcome to LFAD forums There must be something about guys in Netherlands, cause there are several girls here in LFAD having SO right there Enjoy your stay in forums

Comment

Welcome to LFAD, Neia I'm sure you'll like it here.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD.

Comment

Hi! Welcome! I hope you will enjoy this site well!

Comment

Hi, I'm also fairly new and it seems like we have so much in common! I'm also turning 18 on New Year's, and my SO and I are 5,000 miles apart.

Welcome to LFAD Neia!

Comment

Hi there, Neia! Already talked to you a bit, but I wanted to be a part of your introduction thread -Lori

Comment

Originally posted by jana89 View Post
                  Hello Neia, welcome to LFAD forums There must be something about guys in Netherlands, cause there are several girls here in LFAD having SO right there Enjoy your stay in forums
                  I was noticing that too! Thank you all so much for welcoming me, I love it here so far

Comment

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

to the forum! I'm sure you'll come to love it here
                      Our love story:
                      Attended the same high school 2004-2007
                      Dated CD: June 2009-July 2010
                      Reconnected: August 2012
                      Began dating LD: November 2012
                      Engaged! March 2014
                      Closing the distance: December 2015

Comment

Dutch men are very openly affectionate. I have noticed this all over the country when I am there. I have traveled a bit and have never seen so many men so unafraid to be completely devoted to their mate. I have never felt so completely enveloped in love in my whole life

Welcome to the LFAD. Enjoy the ride and welcome to the monkey house.
                        "Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment. "
                        Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                        X