New to this

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to this

I'm not just a newbie to LFAD, but a complete novice when it comes to posting in an online forum, period. I found this site while looking for answers to a recurring issue for my BF and me, and I only decided to take the plunge and sign up a few minutes ago.

While the distance isn't as far between us as it is for others, living in two different Ohio towns seems to magnify all the "usual" relationship stresses. I've been searching the forum for others dealing not just with distance itself, but also with underemployment, financial obstacles, and, for me especially, intimacy and trust issues. Maybe some of you who live farther apart or have longer relationships can provide new perspectives.

Thanks, and please be patient with my lack of forum knowledge!

Hello and welcome to LFAD!

Glad you joined! If you need any help, feel free to ask me!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD.

Comment

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

There is a first time to everything Welcome to the Forum!
            I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
            - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Welcome to an amazing group of people.

Comment

to the group! You'll find a lot of support and great people here!
                Our love story:
                Attended the same high school 2004-2007
                Dated CD: June 2009-July 2010
                Reconnected: August 2012
                Began dating LD: November 2012
                Engaged! March 2014
                Closing the distance: December 2015

Comment

Welcome to LFAD ! I'm sure you'll find the support you're looking for here. All the best

Comment

Working...
                  X