Hello!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello!

Just wanted to say how much this website has helped me! I'm new here and I am looking forward to contributing and gaining support from others that are in a similar situation.

I was in a LDR for 2 yrs. He was in DC and I was in Alabama. We broke it off officially but still remained friends and texted for about a year. We both had other relationships. Then we decided to run a half marathon last May together and our relationship took off again. It took off so much that we married in August.

Now our relationship is even more LD because he is a soldier and left for Afghanistan in September. I miss him but I can truly say that we love each other so much that this distance thing is not an issue. Even when he gets back we will be four states away.

I can't wait to hear everyone's stories and have the opportunity to get to know all of you!

Hi and nice to hear about your wedding
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

welcome

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Welcome to the forums ^^

Comment

Welcome to LFAD and congrats on wedding

Comment

Working...