New to forum...Hello :-)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to forum...Hello :-)

Hello to everyone! My name is Janna, single mom to two kiddos and in an LDR going on 2 years including the friendship and dating phase. My BF lives in TX and I live in CA. He is a single Dad of two living with him and the third living here in CA with his first ex wife. I stumbled on this forum because it seems to be getting harder and harder as time goes on without a firm plan in place for him to move here. Hoping to gain more insight and learn some coping tips from others in the same situation. My friends here just don't understand and I don't think anyone can unless they have been in a relationship like this. Thank you and looking forward to getting to know you all

Hi and welcome to the Forum
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Former Cali girl here.

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

Welcome. Hope you can gain the info and support you need here.

An LDR isn't easy, but nothing worthwhile is. Don't give up. Don't fret over the firm plan, either, as long as you both do plan to be together eventually and work toward that. The firm part will play out. If you feel your SO isn't trying or is only leading you on, that's a different story.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD.

Comment

I am sure you'll enjoy it here! There is great support and awesome people
            Our love story:
            Attended the same high school 2004-2007
            Dated CD: June 2009-July 2010
            Reconnected: August 2012
            Began dating LD: November 2012
            Engaged! March 2014
            Closing the distance: December 2015

Comment

Welcome!!! c:

Comment

Welcome to LFAD, Janna!

Comment