Hey everyone :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey everyone :)

Hi all, my name is Josh and I'm from Australia.. not currently technically in a LDR but met an amazing girl from China and am going to meet her in 16 days to begin a relationship

..unfortunately, it's going to be super study time after that and won't get to see each other often ._.;;

Welcome to the forum!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD.

Comment

Welcome and good luck with the meeting :]

Comment

Welcome to LFAD, Josh!

Comment

to the forum! I'm sure you'll like it here and find that there are a lot of amazing people here.
            Our love story:
            Attended the same high school 2004-2007
            Dated CD: June 2009-July 2010
            Reconnected: August 2012
            Began dating LD: November 2012
            Engaged! March 2014
            Closing the distance: December 2015

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD, Josh !

Comment

How did you two meet that is leading up to this meeting in 15 days?

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

Welcome! Let us know how the first visit goes! ;-)

Comment

Hi sorry it took me a little she to reply been pretty busy.

We met on the website interpals, neither of us were looking for a relationship but when we met each other we clicked instantly. Similar passions, very similar dreams for the future, similar values/ethics/morals.

6 days left, super pumped!

Comment

Welcome to forums Enjoy the visit

Comment

Welcome to the forum! I am sure that first meet will be awesome, keep us posted!
                          Met online on the 11 October 2013
                          Planning to meet personally in Spain on the 16th June 2014

Comment

Working...
                          X