Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Greetings to old and new LFAD-ers! My name is simplyrobby :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings to old and new LFAD-ers! My name is simplyrobby :)

Greetings! My name is simplyrobby

It's been YEARS since I became a member of LFAD.....a LURKING member that is. I am ashamed to say that I have not posted on this forum at all (maybe I have, I don't remember anymore).

So I have recently just started another round of a long distance relationship (with the same person of course :P) in this new year. I thought, what better way to help me get through this than to start a new blog (https://temporarilyonmyown.wordpress.com/) and FINALLY talk to the wonderful and strong people at LFAD?!

I know I may come off as weird, but I hope to make a lot of wonderful friends who I can support and be supported by

I'd say welcome, but you've been here for a while. Join in and be weird. I like weird.

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

It is good that you joined the forum, Iīm sure you will find plenty of support in here Btw., Johnny Depp says, that everybody is weird and we should embrace our weirdness and not to be ashamed of it, which I absolutely agree with So, donīt worry, you arenīt alone in this boat

Comment

Glad you're posting. This is a great forum. Hope you can find the encouragement you need by interacting on the forum.

Comment

Well, welcome to posting! I was member before and didn't do a whole ton either. Now that my SO and I are making another go at it, and stronger than ever, I'm here all the time! I'm sure you'll become weirdly addicted like the rest of us in time.
          Our love story:
          Attended the same high school 2004-2007
          Dated CD: June 2009-July 2010
          Reconnected: August 2012
          Began dating LD: November 2012
          Engaged! March 2014
          Closing the distance: December 2015

Comment

Welcome! Glad you finally decided to post

Comment

Welcome to the forums!
              Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

Welcome to LFAD.

Comment

Thank you for the warm welcomes I'm really excited to talk to you all!

Comment

Welcome! I just started today but, I am sure you will also see my posts around.

Nice to meet you
                    Met online on the 11 October 2013
                    Planning to meet personally in Spain on the 16th June 2014

Comment

Working...
                    X