Hello new here! :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello new here! :)

Hello everyone, I found this Forum and glad when I finally stumbled on across it. Met my boyfriend on a Forum and I never met him in person yet, but we finally plan on seeing each other this year. When I met him we instantly connected and I could never stop thinking about him or wanting to talk to him. We chat on yahoo daily, web cam and talk on the phone as well. I've never written a letter to him yet but I plan on doing that for him cause he means the world to me. This forum looks like a very supportive place and hopefully will help me out whenever I need support.

Look forward to meeting all of you and having discussions on the threads.

to the forum! This is a great place and very supportive! Someone is always here when you need someone and willing to offer advice. I'm sure you will like it here
    Our love story:
    Attended the same high school 2004-2007
    Dated CD: June 2009-July 2010
    Reconnected: August 2012
    Began dating LD: November 2012
    Engaged! March 2014
    Closing the distance: December 2015

Comment

Welcome to the forum! You will find TONS of support here as well as good advice. I wish you all the best in your LDR.

Best advice I have received so far is to come to the forum when I'm going through a tough time in my LDR. Let us know how your first time meeting him goes!

Comment

Welcomeee <3 ~

Comment

Welcome to LFAD.

Comment

Welcome to the community!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

to LFAD forums

Comment

Hello and welcome to LFAD....
                  Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

Hi, welcome! This is a very supportive place. Whenever you want to cry or share your joy or discuss something, this is the place to be.
                    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
                    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Working...
                    X