Um... Hi!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Um... Hi!

So uh... I'm new here. And I'm a little socially awkward XD My SO and I were together for a year before he went off to college and I'm still in high school. We went from seeing eachother every day to seeing each other maybe two days every two months or so. I met him through marching band and neither one of us expected to make it this far, but he's my everything. He came home and suprised me for homecoming, popping out from behind my car after the football game. I'm a marching band kid, so first semester was hard on us. And I found this forum and thought, why not? I can talk to people who know what it's like. Those of you who have an SO in another country, you guys have my respect. I could not do what you do. So, hi. I'm glad to be here.

Welcome to the forums!
    I think it's equally hard for everyone here, whether you're 100 miles or 10000 miles.
    BUT it's what we're all here for, support and advice.
    I hope you enjoy it here!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Greetings from a fellow bando! (I was a member of my high school marching band as well)
          This is a great site, and Im sure you'll find plenty of support here

Comment

Hi, welcome to LFAD forums As Chlo says, it is same hard no matter how far our SOs are from us. We all deserve respect Enjoy your stay in here

Comment

Welcome to LFAD...

I to was in the marching band and I loved it.

Best wishes to you and your S/O.
              Love is patient and kind. It does not envy or boast; is not proud, rude or self-seeking. Love is not easily angered and keeps no record of wrongs. It does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. Love always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

~*~Love never fails~*~ 1 Corinthians 13

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome. This forum is great. It's wonderful to interact with people that actually understand and support where you are coming from.

Comment

Originally posted by Chlo View Post
                    Welcome to the forums!
                    I think it's equally hard for everyone here, whether you're 100 miles or 10000 miles.
                    BUT it's what we're all here for, support and advice.
                    I hope you enjoy it here!
                    I wholeheartedly agree with this! kaetiekat!

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD, kaetiekat !

Comment

Welcome to LFAD.

Comment

thanks guys I look forward to being here for a while.

Comment

Working...
                          X