Hello :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello :)

Hello, My name is Izzie and I live in Vancouver in Canada and my boyfriend, Phil, lives in Melbourne. This is our first long distance realtionship, and its been a learning process for both of us. It makes you realize how special the small things are, like a simple hug. We are hoping that when I finish my degree I can move out there and live with him but even that will take 4 years.
    But he's worth all the time and lack of sleep (he is 18 hours ahead).And we have our one month on his birthday

Welcome to LFAD Izzie!

The distance might be great between the two of you but so is your love for each other and that will help you get through this.
    Along with this ASS KICKING LDR COMMUNITY!

Comment

Welcome to the forums! You'll find lots of awesome support and info around here.

My boyfriend's an Aussie as well, but he lives in NSW. ^.^

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! =]

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
          *waves across the strait from Victoria*
          "Distance between two hearts is not an obstacle...rather a beautiful reminder of just how strong true love can be." ~ Anonymous
          "Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul." ~ St. Augustine
          "True love is rare, so when you find it don't let it go just because of a barrier you can't cross". ~ Ray H Wall

Chris and Megan - November 3rd 2009- (Break from June 15- )July 18th 2011.

Comment

Welcome to the forums

Comment

Welcome make yourself at home

Comment

Welcome!
                First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

Welcome, you are right, the love is worth it!

Comment

Welcome to another Canadian! Glad you could join us here at LFAD!

Comment

Working...
                    X