Hi there :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there :)

Guess I should post my intro too. HI everyone! I stumbled upon this wonderful site while on Pinterest (the other best website ever), and fell in love. I'm (going to be soon) a military wife to a US Sailor. We've been together for almost 8 years and engaged for one month today. I have a feeling that this site will help me when i'm missing him oh so badly, its nice to be see people who feel the same as i do.

Welcome It certainly does help xx
    London girl, American cowboy. "Like a western Dirty Dancing."

Comment

Thank you My SO thinks its a good idea, because he knows there are just something he can't help me cope with. That and i hate telling him how much i miss him sometimes because it makes him feel like he made a mistake enlisting. BUT, on here i can cry and whine about missing him all i want!!!!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD.

Comment

Welcome to the community from one future military wife to another : ) I used this site a long time ago and there are some awesome ideas to cope with the distance. How long has your fiancé been in the Navy?

Comment

Welcome to forums

Comment

Hey, I'm pretty new here too but welcome

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

Comment

Welcome! I replied on your elopement thread and didn't realize you were brand new or I would have welcomed you then!
                    Our love story:
                    Attended the same high school 2004-2007
                    Dated CD: June 2009-July 2010
                    Reconnected: August 2012
                    Began dating LD: November 2012
                    Engaged! March 2014
                    Closing the distance: December 2015

Comment

ErinKristine: Only since September..he's at his A school right now. I'm just waiting for his schooling to be over so he can come home and we can tie the knot!

Comment

to LFAD!

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

Firstly, Welcome to the Forum!
                          I came across this forum by googling 'long distance relationship' haha.
                          Congratulation on the engagement! It is a gift being with a man of your dreams. Yeah, I can imagine how difficult it is to even leave your love for a day. But do not worry, we are all in the same boat in our LDR.
                          I am sure he is missing you, just as bad.

You need to just keep in mind the good moments, and stick around at this forum !
                          Met online on the 11 October 2013
                          Planning to meet personally in Spain on the 16th June 2014

Comment

Working...
                          X