Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from UK

Hey folks, how is everyone?

I have been in an LDR for a long time and I tend to get mixed responses from people in real-life when they ask if they have anyone. Generally people are kind and understanding which is nice, but I find that I can get lonely when you don't have anyone in a similar situation to talk to. So here we are, lol. I am a quiet person by nature, I prefer to listen (or 'read' as the case here might be lol) to what people say and try to offer advice if it is necessary. It would be nice to make some new friends who have experience of the issues we can face. I am in a rough place right now, I might talk about that in another thread.

It is nice to meet you all

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome
      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

to LFAD, Nell!

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

Welcome!!

Married: June 9th, 2015

Comment

Hi Nell! I'm from the UK, too. I see your SO is from Kent; my best friend lives in Kent. I'm new here too but welcome to LFAD

Comment

Welcome to LFAD.

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

Comment

Welcome to the forum Lots of good support and advice to be found here.
                  London girl, American cowboy. "Like a western Dirty Dancing."

Comment

to the forum! I hope you will like it here! There are a lot of great people and this is a wonderful community
                    Our love story:
                    Attended the same high school 2004-2007
                    Dated CD: June 2009-July 2010
                    Reconnected: August 2012
                    Began dating LD: November 2012
                    Engaged! March 2014
                    Closing the distance: December 2015

Comment

Hi and welcome!
                      another brit here (Birmingham)
                      As long as there is air in my lungs... there is a chance

Comment

Hello all and thanks for the welcome ^^

I hadn't seen any other Brits about so it's nice to meet you Sophie0170 and leonsfangirl! I look forward to meeting and seeing you all around the forums.

Comment

Working...
                        X