Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greets from The Netherlands

Hi everyone,
    As you could guess im Koen, 17 years old and a Dutchie.
    Where to start? I guess at the beginning of it all: Omegle on that cold evening somewhere in february.
    Jep, thats where we met, a site where you can randomly talk to people, quite lucky we were.
    First we were really random, talking about cats from mars (? XD) and what not.
    I tried my luck ,considering she was very nice, and ask for her facebook. Im glad she gave it to me.
    We talked about 3 months when she started talking about a crush there, I was very jealous to hear her talk about those other guys.
    Oohh well, she introduced me to one of her friends (now my ex).... dont really want to talk about those times.
    Anyway, during the next month, there were lots of problems between me and my ex, Brittany was there for me.
    I began to get feelings for her, more than I did for my ex.
    We had a period where we kept talking to eachother more and more, I (Koen) found out she was VERY caring and kind.
    You could say we grew into eachother, we started texting till late at night and as soon as we woke up.
    The kisses started and then on the 29th of June we made it official.
    Since then we both love eachother more and more every day. Not a single day goes by with us not talking and I am glad.
    Some couples have it a lot harder than us since we can talk each day.
    We try to not miss eachother but across this distance its really impossible to not miss one another.
    We just skype as much as we can, see one another until this distance is finally closed.
    We are also writing a story about it all, posted on Wattpad under BrittanyJo8. It's called Far Away. We can't post the link unfortunatly
    We have our first meet planned in the summer of 2015.
    Koen will buy a ticket to America, we have couple of things want to do when he is coming over.
    Since Brittany lives in Minnesota, we are planning to go to Valleyfair,
    we planned it on the second day that he is here but we both agreed that is not a really great idea,
    considering he probably wants to sleep in from a 11 hour flight.
    Another thing we will go to is the Mall of America. He is looking forward to that, suprisingly, since he is a guy.
    We will camp at her grandparents' camping ground for the remaining time (hopefully 2 months).
    Koen will be able to meet most of my (Brittany) family and friends. Its quite sweet what he has planned for his visits to my family.
    Presents for everybody!!!
    Anyway, we are so excited to meet and finally be able to hug and kiss each other, and most of all just being able to be with each other day and night,
    after 2 full years of being 4.230 miles apart (6807.57km for metric system). And 10 miles less when Koen is at school
    Oh well, you will see us two around on this forum!

Greetings from us: Koen and Brittany! ^_^

Brittany will make her own account as well, she will say hi later since she is at school now

hey gezellie!! nog een kaaskoppie ;P

hey welcome to you both!!

Comment

to LFAD, Koen and Brittany!

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD.

Comment

Working...
        X