Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to the forums, Roxie!

Comment

Welcome! My SO and I dated as teens and just started dating again in our mid-twenties. Even though we are LD this time, this time has been so amazing for us. It is nice entering a relationship where you know so much about the other person and are ready to learn even more! I hope you and your SO all the best and I hope that you can find a way to open communication with your parents!

Met in July 2006
      Dated very briefly in November 2006
      Reconnected in July 2011
      Something changed in August 2013
      He visited in November 2013
      I traveled in November 2013
      I visit in February 2014

Comment

thanks, i just wish there was something I could do to help him you know...we are about to go through another "rough patch". I will be gone after Friday for another 4 months until I turn 18 and my mom can't keep my phone and internet away from me anymore (i am only online because i am supposed to be studying for my ACT). I know he has endured a whole year and many months before that without talking to me but i just hate putting him through this. He is just so understanding though and i love that about him.

Comment

Welcome and I hope you guys make it
          If you do make it through these trying times it will prove to you that your relationship is strong.

Comment

thanks. I hope we will. Just 4 months. That is a lot less than a whole year. I am sure we will make it :3

Comment

Working...
            X