Hello!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello!!

Hi there, I'm excited to have recently found this community! My LDR story is really just beginning so a great time to find support and wisdom. I recently (Dec-Jan) took a solo trip across Thailand and Indonesia and somehow landed in the arms of the most amazing man I've ever met. This happened the last 4 days of my trip. He is Indonesian and I am American and we have been in contact thru txt everyday since my return to the states. We are not teenagers by any stretch(although he is 10 yrs younger) but the connection and love we feel for each other is what dreams are made of no doubt! Sooo...I just booked a return visit for May - am I Crazy?? In love yes so that by definition brings a little crazy

We have several hurdles to clear if this is going to work so Thanks in advance for your insights on overcoming it all!!
    DCT - dreams come true...

Welcome to LFAD, DCT ! It's great that you'll be seeing him again very soon !
    I'm sure you'll like it here.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome to the forum. No, you aren't crazy. Love does make you feel crazy and act crazy sometimes, but love is a gift. Falling in love is never wrong. I hope you can get over the hurdles you mentioned. Being in an LDR isn't easy, but it does have some good points. This forum is good and full of great advice. Hope it helps in overcoming your hurdles. Good luck.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD.

Comment

to LFAD

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

Thanks so much for the warm welcome!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! I'm sure you'll like it here
                Our love story:
                Attended the same high school 2004-2007
                Dated CD: June 2009-July 2010
                Reconnected: August 2012
                Began dating LD: November 2012
                Engaged! March 2014
                Closing the distance: December 2015

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! Hope you enjoy it here

Comment

Welcome indeed!
                    February 2012 -- met online
                    August 2012 -- he said "I love you."
                    April 2013 -- met in person
                    June 2013 -- broke up
                    July 2013 -- back together
                    August 2013 -- 2nd visit
                    October 20, 2013 -- He proposed!
                    April 22, 2014 -- Married/closed the distance!

Comment

What a great story - I'm a hopeless romantic so, I say embrace those wonderful crazy feelings.

Comment

Working...
                      X