Hey there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey there

Hey there, my name is Lauren and i'm 17 years old.
    I'm in the UK and my SO is in the US. We're 3475 miles away and we're going to be meeting for the first time this June

Our love story began on the 29th of December in 2012 when we started talking on Tumblr (a blogging website) we talked from about 3am to 9am and we just seemed to instantly click. We had the same hobbies, liked the same music. She was pretty much perfect. we've talked every single day since we've meet and she really is the most perfect person to me. my soul mate, if can believe that.

we started officially dating on the 14th of February 2013 when i asked her to be my girlfriend. cheesy i know, but i wanted it to be pretty memorable and perfect since it was for her.

Like I said up there, we're meeting for the first time this June and i am beyond excited. we planned to meet last year but her family are very protective of her and didn't trust me. A few weeks ago they finally decided that they trusted me enough to let us meet! I'm staying with her for a week in the US when June finally comes around.

It's lovely to meet you all and I hope i make some friends or at least get to help people out on here
    my girls <3

Josie (SO)
    Met online ~ 17th August 2017 ~
    Met in person ~ 30th August 2017 ~
    Became official ~ 15th September 2017 ~
    Closed the distance and moved in together! ~ 18th June 2018 ~

Ash
    Met online ~ 21st November 2018 ~
    Met in person ~ 26th November 2018 ~
    Became official ~ 4th December 2018 ~
    All moved in together! ~ 30th May 2019 ~

Hey Lauren, welcome to LFAD

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Glad to hear you are finally getting to meet. Hope the visit goes well.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

to the forum! I hope all will go well with your first meeting in June and that you will enjoy the forum!
          Our love story:
          Attended the same high school 2004-2007
          Dated CD: June 2009-July 2010
          Reconnected: August 2012
          Began dating LD: November 2012
          Engaged! March 2014
          Closing the distance: December 2015

Comment

Working...
          X