hello=)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello=)

i am new. just introducing myself. ive been in LDR before and they seemed fine but the guy was messing around on me. my BF now isnt the type, however he broke things off when we were living together because it was getting to us being at his mothers. shes pretty "my way or no way" and things just werent going too well.

RIGHT after he broke up with me she bought him a ticket 1500 miles from us! where his brother lives. who does that? he said he didnt even have time to think before she did it. he was angry with me and relapsed (hes a recovering addict) so he wasnt thinking straight. he was confused.

when i heard he was leaving i couldnt believe it.... the man i was with for almost 2 years couldnt be away from me for a couple hours and now hes moving away so quickly. we were apart 3 weeks or so and in that time he just hit ROCK bottom and ended up messing around with someone else...he feels horrible about it(technically) we were apart but i still had his heart. but it still hurts he'd jump in bed with someone else so quickly. i do get that this was only physical and not making love at all.

before his flight was due he postponed it and begged me for him to come see me. he told his mother he felt like he needed to come be with me and not move away. she flipped and changed his mind. but a day or so later he came to see me anyway, the day before his flight. we made up and i took him back. (hes just not the normal guy, he wouldnt have broken things off if not for being so impaired, when people like this are impaired they are like a total different person,....almost like possessed ya know? ) i know this is true as he was not himself AT ALL before the break up. our whole relationship he did everything for me and us. he didnt ever mess things up.

anyway, he did still go, because he felt an obligation to his mother. why? i dont know hes very respectful of his mother its just how he is and he didnt want to disappoint her....i dont think shed have let him forget how mch shes helped him with money if he hadnt at least tried it anyway. they have alot of money and she seems to use it to control them. he sees this.

anyway hes been gone a month but is coming home hopefully this month. he cant be away any longer=) i am worried he'll have second thoughts because when his mother finds out. but he says why should he give up the best thing in his life to make her happy=)

im 27 hes 24. besides this our relationship has been the best one I've ever had.

to LFAD!

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

Welcome! My relationship also began close-distance and then he moved to California. It's nice that he's thinking of coming back so soon! Will this be permanent? Could you two get your own place so that he wouldn't have to be under his mother's rules anymore? Just wondering. Welcome to the LFAD world!
      Ignore the Newbie status. This is a new account created by a once very active LFAD member and veteran long-distance lover. After several months away from the site, I'm back!
      Old account name: Rach92g
      This Is Us
      Became A Couple: Friday, May 25th, 2007
      Close Distance: May 2007 - June 2010
      Long Distance (Georgia to California): June 2010 - February 2015
      Long Distance (Georgia to Tennessee): February 2015 - Present
      Got Engaged: May 8, 2015
      Closing The Distance: ?

Comment

to the forum! Thanks for sharing part of your story, it helps us get to know you better. Will you be CD once your SO is back from his trip? I hope all goes well in your relationship and when he comes back! Hopefully his mom will let him live his life and learn to trust his judgment.
        Our love story:
        Attended the same high school 2004-2007
        Dated CD: June 2009-July 2010
        Reconnected: August 2012
        Began dating LD: November 2012
        Engaged! March 2014
        Closing the distance: December 2015

Comment

Working...
        X