Thank you!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you!

Hi guys, I'm Russian and my SO is from Hungary, we are almost one year already. We met on Omegle which seems to be a pretty ridiculous place for meeting someone whom you'd love so much in the future. We met for the first time two years ago and we've been through looots of shit before we finally decided we wanna give ourselves a chance and got together. I was lucky to move to Bulgaria for studying soon, so we are gradually closing the distance (well, 700 kilometers is much better than 2.500, I guess, even though we are still too far away from each other to meet as often as we'd like to (always)). Last fall we made an attempt to break up and we failed with that epically (thankfully). We actually tried to end our relationship, but it was so hard for both of us that we couldn't handle it and decided it's better to be together far away from e.o. than not together at all.
    Just two weeks ago very much changed about our relationship. We met for real, for the first time! We were together for almost one week and it was the best week in my life, I swear. And in his. Everything was so natural from the very beginning and, ah, it felt literally like in paradise It was really hard to say goodbye, though, I only began feeling normally like a couple of days ago. Well, I guess, you guys know what I'm talking about. I'm ok now, though, and we are even more sure in our feelings now, counting days for the next meeting, and being full of determination!
    Actually, writing all that wasn't my initial plan, I came here just to say a huge THANK YOU to all those who are into this with us and especially to the creators of the site. It really does help. Before I was subscribed to several similar pages on Facebook and Twitter, but this is the whole thing and it's just great. What I found here really has inspired and cheered me up. Thank you so much

Welcome to LFAD ! And congrats on meeting for the first time. I'm glad it went so well

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Hello! Nice to meet you!!
        Just here to say that I'm so happy for you and congrats on your meeting! I loe to hear good news and inspiring stories! <3

Comment

Welcome! My SO and I met on Omegle too. It's kind of funny when I think back on that and how slim my chance was of every meeting him in the first place.

Married: June 9th, 2015

Comment

to the forum! I'm glad your first meeting went well
            Our love story:
            Attended the same high school 2004-2007
            Dated CD: June 2009-July 2010
            Reconnected: August 2012
            Began dating LD: November 2012
            Engaged! March 2014
            Closing the distance: December 2015

Comment

Working...