Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

US to New Zealand

Hello.
    My boyfriend and I met while I was studying abroad in New Zealand and we were flat mates (this was a year ago). We stared dating the end of March (on his birthday). I left in August to come back and finish my BA in Elementary Education. I have till May of 2015 of my studies. We both love each other so much and we both want the same thing. By the end of my studies we would like to start living together and start this journey together, finally. He is working as a personal trainer in NZ and hoping to get enough money to start a living for us by the time I am done. I visited him for Christmas and New Years for 3 weeks. But after I left it felt like it has gotten harder because feelings have grown and it just feels like we have such a long time till we are finally together. I joined the forum because none of my friends truly understand what I am going though and I am hoping to find comfort.

to the forum! It's great that you at least have an idea of when you will be able to be together more permanently and can work towards that! I think it will go by faster than you think especially if you keep busy. The post visit blues are common but remember that every dau apart, is another closer until you're together I hope you'll like the forum and jump right in! There are many amazing people here and everyone is very nice.
    Our love story:
    Attended the same high school 2004-2007
    Dated CD: June 2009-July 2010
    Reconnected: August 2012
    Began dating LD: November 2012
    Engaged! March 2014
    Closing the distance: December 2015

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Working...
      X