Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have no idea why I have never tried this before!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have no idea why I have never tried this before!

Hey guys!
    My name is Taylor. I'm from Alabama (yes, Sweet Home Alabama; If you were planning on referencing the Lynard Skynard song. xD) I'm 20 years old, and I will be 21 in nine days! *squeal* My boyfriend is 18 (19 in April) and he is from Brooklyn, New York. We have been together for 1 year and 5 months. We have never met in person, but I am in the process of planning a trip to see him. A bit scary considering I've never been anywhere outside of the tristate area. D: I hope to make alot of friends here and help anyone that I can!! <3

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome Taylor!

I'm kinda still a nooby on here myself, but never really know what to post!
      I know how you feel about being a bit scared of travelling further than you've been before, travelling to see my SO was the furthest, and still is the furthest i've ever travelled on my own

Count me in as a friend if you ever want to chat!

Comment

to the forum!
        Our love story:
        Attended the same high school 2004-2007
        Dated CD: June 2009-July 2010
        Reconnected: August 2012
        Began dating LD: November 2012
        Engaged! March 2014
        Closing the distance: December 2015

Comment

Welcome to LFAD forums

Comment

Thanks! I am very apprehensive about everything honestly. Especially all the details of traveling (booking a flight, hotel, extra expenses, etc.) AGH. I feel my anxiety spiking. lol. Guahhh, I'm not very organized. -_- lol

Mayyyybee everything will be allright xD

Thanks again!

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Be careful with your trip. It's scary to meet for the first time, but it's also wonderful. You will be walking on air. I'm rather jealous!

The only concern is to be safe. Make sure you are meeting for the first time in a public place. Have you ever Skyped him before and seen that he is who he says he is? And, yes, I know Skyping can be a trick, too, but it's better than nothing. The catfish idea scares me, and I had never heard of it before this forum.

Hope the trip plans come together quickly for you.

Comment

Welcome! I will also be meeting my boyfriend for the first time in a couple of weeks (it was nerve wracking planning flight and hotel but trust me, once you have everything booked it's smooth sailing from there!). Make sure you have a friend or parent back at home that you will be checking (calling) in with everyday too- just to be safe.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD.

Comment

Aw welcome!

Comment

Working...
                    X