Howdy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Howdy

Saw this cool forum and I thought I join! I am from Texas and my friend is in Australia. We're approximately 8,153 miles apart! I'm hoping to go see him next year and trying to save every penny!

Welcome to LFAD.

Comment

Welcomee

Comment

Welcome to the forum! Where in Texas are you from? I'm from San Antonio and that's where my SO is. I miss the Friendly State so much!
        Our love story:
        Attended the same high school 2004-2007
        Dated CD: June 2009-July 2010
        Reconnected: August 2012
        Began dating LD: November 2012
        Engaged! March 2014
        Closing the distance: December 2015

Comment

Welcome to the forum

Comment

to LFAD!

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

Welcome to the forum. You are right - this is a cool place to be. I'm thankful for such a great group of people that are always willing to give excellent advice.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Originally posted by Aussiegal View Post
                  Saw this cool forum and I thought I join! I am from Texas and my friend is in Australia. We're approximately 8,153 miles apart! I'm hoping to go see him next year and trying to save every penny!
                  Welcome! I see we have a couple of things in common. We are both from the South, and our mates are in Australia. (I'm assuming you've been learning their language)

TWO HEARTS BEATING AS ONE, LOVE BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN...

Nothing Can Keep Us Apart, Safe In Each Other's Heart

Comment

Originally posted by AussieAmericanGirl66 View Post
                    Welcome! I see we have a couple of things in common. We are both from the South, and our mates are in Australia. (I'm assuming you've been learning their language)
                    Were in the South are you from?Im near San Antonio actually. Well i havent gotten very far with him. Ive only known him for about a month now but hes the most awesomest guy ive ever met. Hes finally asked me out but he hasnt asked me to be his girlfriend yet. (hopefully soon)!

Comment

Welcome! My SO also lives in Texas.

Comment

Working...
                      X