Hello Everyone :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Everyone :)

Hi I just joined a couple of days ago but finally decided to introduce myself. Me and my LDR SO live in the same state about 2 hours from each other. But its hard to see each other because of money issues on both sides. We met through kik and when i first met him i was talking to someone else. He wanted to meet right away but i knew since i was only 17 convincing my parents to let me go see him was going to be a huge issues. I held it off for 2 months until i was 18. During those 2 months we where both talking to other people. When we met in sept. By end of oct. we where both solely committed to one another. I let me him go for the other guy, he was upset but didn't give up on me. Which is why i stopped talking to other idiot who didn't care about me, and put my heart and soul into the one that does. Which was the best decision i ever made. Ive gone to see him 3-4 times and he's come here i believe once, he's planning on coming when he saves up more money. But honestly i like going to see him more because i was able to sleepover.
    Its been 6months strong, of course we have our ups and downs with me being a very emotional person on my period. But he seems to understand and accepts it for how it is.
    this is my first LDR relationship and my first relationship in general i joined the forum to hopefully be able to talk to some people who understand what I'm going through

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure 100 miles is a long way for you, when you can't run over to see your SO. However, I have to admit, I'm jealous. I'd give anything if my SO were that close. I know that doesn't help you. One block away is too far, if you can't be with him. Good luck in your relationship. Hope the forum helps you.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD.

Comment

to the forum!
          Our love story:
          Attended the same high school 2004-2007
          Dated CD: June 2009-July 2010
          Reconnected: August 2012
          Began dating LD: November 2012
          Engaged! March 2014
          Closing the distance: December 2015

Comment