Well hello, everyone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well hello, everyone!

To sum up and go straight to the point, I've been with my boyfriend for 3 years. In about a month and a half, he is moving to San Antonio while I'm staying in Guadalajara, Mexico. He is my first and true love, and I am his, so we really want to make this work, which is why I'm here. It is a dream for both of us to someday get married and start a family, and it terrifies me to think that the illiusion might tare... Still, I try my hardest to have faith and beleive we can do this.

Thanks in advance for the support I know I'll get here.

Welcome to LFAD! My bf is from Mexico and he also has relatives in Texas!

Comment

Welcome to the forum. You can make an LDR work. It's hard, but it has many good points, too. While you two are apart, you will have to find new ways to connect. You'll learn to talk and be more open, because you have to. It helps to bring you closer. Of course, you will miss him like crazy, but it can work. Explore this website for some great ideas.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
        First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
        Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
        Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
        Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
        Married: 1/24/2015
        Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

to LFAD!

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

WELCOME! Good to have you here :3
            Love knows not distance, time, or logic.

Evan & Megan <3

Comment

to the forum! My SO and I are both from San Antonio and my SO still lives there. It's a wonderful city and I hope he'll enjoy living there! I'm sure you'll both do your best to work through the distance and keep your relationship strong
              Our love story:
              Attended the same high school 2004-2007
              Dated CD: June 2009-July 2010
              Reconnected: August 2012
              Began dating LD: November 2012
              Engaged! March 2014
              Closing the distance: December 2015

Comment

Just a tip, since someone leaving can be stressful try and plan a future date when you can see each other so you have something to look forward too. I hope you get to make your dream come true and reunite someday. My boyfriend is leaving like this in a little less than a month so I share your feelings.

Comment

Working...
                X