Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi!

Hi!
    I've been lurking through these forums for a while now and finally decided to join in the fun!
    So, I'm Coralie, 23 years old and I come from Belgium. My SO is French and we met online a little less than 2 years ago. As days, weeks, months went by and feelings grew, it didn't take long for us to realize that despite distance, age difference (he is actually younger than me) and having never actually met, we couldn't live without each other, so here we are now! We met for the first time in October and I've been able to visit him 2 times since then, and each time it was just amazing. He is definitely the best thing that happened in my life and I love him so much

I'm so glad I found this community! Distance can be so hard some days and it's a bit comforting to see that you are not alone in this. I'm looking forward getting to know you more
    Have a nice day/evening, depending on where you are in the world! ;D

to the forum! Thanks for sharing your story
    Our love story:
    Attended the same high school 2004-2007
    Dated CD: June 2009-July 2010
    Reconnected: August 2012
    Began dating LD: November 2012
    Engaged! March 2014
    Closing the distance: December 2015

Comment

Welcome
      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Hi! Welcome to the forum! I'm a newbie too .

Comment

Thanks everybody!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD.

Comment

Working...
              X