More so a reintroduction than an introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More so a reintroduction than an introduction

This isn't the first time I have been on LFAD, but it has been a while. My first LDR didn't work out. I have been dating my SO for 8 months when he told me this week his work was taking him away. We decided to go long distance until I graduate college and hopefully get into the excellent grad school that happens to be a short commute from where he is moving. Having a more finite end date definitely makes it easier, but it goes without saying him moving in just three weeks will be hard. I loved the support I got the last time I was here and am bittersweet happy to be back.

I'm sure it is bittersweet. Hope the time apart can fly by for you both.

Comment

Welcome back to the forum! I hope things go better this time around for you. I agree, having an end in mind makes things much more manageable and gives you something to work towards. I hope you'll enjoy it here (again).
      Our love story:
      Attended the same high school 2004-2007
      Dated CD: June 2009-July 2010
      Reconnected: August 2012
      Began dating LD: November 2012
      Engaged! March 2014
      Closing the distance: December 2015

Comment

Welcome back! I came back today too. (same LDR though)
        I wish you the best in this relationship!

Comment

back!

When we love, it isn't because the person's perfect, it's because we learn to see an imperfect person perfectly.

True love does not worry about the distance between, for the heart and soul travels through one's words

When two people are meant for each other, no time is too long, no distance is too far, and no one can ever tear them apart.

1 universe, 9 planets, 7 continents, 194 countries, 50 states and 10 provinces...and I had the privilege to meet you.

Comment

Welcome back!

Comment

Working...
            X