Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zoousk love

Hey everyone,
    I am Jessica. I am 23 and i am moving to AZ. I met my man on Zoousk at start of this month. We jsut started talking on there and form then on we talk every night. I like him alot and I am following in love with him. We have so much in common. I am moving there in August but i will still be a hunderd miles away. I am excited to meet him in person in 10 days.

Welcome to the forum. Any amount of distance is too far when you can't see your SO daily, but man, what I'd give to be only 100 miles from my SO. Heck, I'd even settle for the 330 you are from him now.

I hope that you and your SO will continue to grow closer and have a wonderful first visit.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome here, and good luck on your first meeting
        I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
        - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Thank u all. I am so excited

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!
            I hope you find some comfort in this website. It's helped me a lot since I've joined!

P.S. I was born and raised in Fullerton, CA.
            It's nice to see other members from the OC area

Comment

Welcome to forums

Comment

Welcome to LFAD.

Comment

Working...
                X