Newbie but LFAdopted in two days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie but LFAdopted in two days

Hi I am Gina from Philippines. been here for two days and I have learned a lot from you. This site is very informative and can be my support group since all of us are in the same shoes.

Glad to be here!
    Its hard growing up without a father, but its easy when you have a fantastic mother who plays both roles.

Welcome to the Forum
    I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
    - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Originally posted by differentcountries View Post
      Welcome to the Forum
      Thanks a lot!
      Its hard growing up without a father, but its easy when you have a fantastic mother who plays both roles.

Comment

Welcome to the Forum. I hope you will find the friendship, support and encouragement you need. There are a lot of good people here, and lots to share. And good information available with the articles and e-books. And fun things to do, too.

TWO HEARTS BEATING AS ONE, LOVE BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN...

Nothing Can Keep Us Apart, Safe In Each Other's Heart

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Hi Purplette!! I'm Sam also from the Philippines, newbie here and newbie in LDR. I've joined this site to strengthen my inspiration and motivation.

Comment

Welcome to the forums

Relationship began: 05/22/2012
              First Met: 03/21/2013 - 03/30/2013
              Second Visit: 06/06/2013 - 08/21/2013 ~ Proposal: 07/06/2013 ♥
              Third Visit: 10/09/2013 - 01/08/2013
              Closed the distance: 11/20/2014 ♥
              Married: 1/24/2015
              Became Resident: 9/14/2015

Comment

Originally posted by AussieAmericanGirl66 View Post
                Welcome to the Forum. I hope you will find the friendship, support and encouragement you need. There are a lot of good people here, and lots to share. And good information available with the articles and e-books. And fun things to do, too.
                Thank you. I really find it very informative based on your experiences gals

Comment

Originally posted by simplysam View Post
                  Hi Purplette!! I'm Sam also from the Philippines, newbie here and newbie in LDR. I've joined this site to strengthen my inspiration and motivation.
                  Hi sam, glad to hear i found a co Filipina.

Comment

Working...
                  X