Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New and bashful

Hello everyone

My name is Lynn. I found this website a few weeks ago when I was struggling with missing my boyfriend terribly, but just never got the guts to post. I met him playing World of Warcraft. I know meeting on a video game is a little untraditional, but we hit it off immediately. We spent all day and night talking, and realized how much we have in common, and never looked back. He's in the Air National Guard working full time in Iowa, and I work and attend school in Ohio. I feel like I've finally found my soul mate. We've got to make this long distance thing work until I graduate with my Bachelor's (which should be next August, fingers crossed) as I do not want to transfer and fall behind or have to pay out of state tuition. Then I am planning on moving to Iowa.

I'm not sure what else to say. Today is my first day back to work and school after being with him since Thursday. It's always so rough returning to the daily grind after those little tastes of bliss. I look forward to hopefully making some new friends who can understand and sympathize!

Hi and welcome to LFAD! I'm sure you'll fit right in!
    You would be surprised how many people have met through online gaming, especially WOW.

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
    Married April 18th, 2015!!
    Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

Thank you so much for the warm welcome I look forward to hearing more stories of relationships started through gaming!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Hey there! Welcome to LFAD!
          I met my SO through WoW too. You find them in the weirdest of places.
          If you'd ever like to chat (even about WoW) feel free to PM me.

Comment

There are lots of gamer couples around here! You should fit right in. Welcome!

Comment

Congratulations and good luck!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD

Comment

Hi n.n I'm new here too and also met through online gaming (RP, actually).

Comment

Hello Lynn Welcome to the forums and good luck with your relationship

Comment

Hello

I also met my SO through an online game (called Habbo Hotel) so you're definitely not alone!
                      [CENTER]

first met: ~10.03
                      became official: 28.03.11
                      first meeting: 08.06.12 - 24.06.12 (jason in vancouver)
                      second meeting: 18.07.13 - 30.07.13 (jason in vancouver)
                      our first vacation together: 30.07.13 - 20.08.13 (cynthia in new orleans)
                      third meeting: 14.12.13 - 03.01.14 (cynthia in new orleans)
                      fourth meeting: 21.05.14-02.06.14 (jason in vancouver)
                      surprise! 13.08.14-27.08.14 (cynthia surprises jason in new orleans)
                      viva las vegas: 21.12.14 - 24.12.14 (c+j vacation together in vegas!)
                      jason's 1st canadian christmas: 24.12.14-02.01.15
                      my first mardi gras: 12.02.15-20.02.15

Comment

Working...
                      X