New here =3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New here =3

Hi! I thought I'd introduce myself since I posted in another thread. I am actually kind of shy about these things so... Yeah! Here's what I can tell you about me.

My name is Monica and I am a 26 year old woman living in Venezuela (though English is my first language so don't worry about that) and my SO and I met over 10 years ago in a chatroom. We haven't physically been together but we've known each other for over a decade and he's always sort of persued me in some way but there was something I knew he was lying to me about so we were always good friends, nothing further. Eventually, about 3 years ago, he decided to get on cam with me but first he finally came clean about the thing I knew he had always been lying to me about: His picture. So after he showed me who he really was we pretty much became so very much closer. We opened up to each other and even started saying 'I love you' to each other... The only problem was that I was in CD relationship which,yes, was falling apart but I didn't want to feel like I was cheating on my then-boyfriend. When my feelings for my online "friend" started getting too intense? I cut him off completely. He still tried talking to me but I didn't let myself get close again. When me and my ex finally broke up I IM'ed him telling him we needed to talk (I felt heartbroken) and he was there for me, like he's always been. I started dating someone else and he was also there to give me advice, all the while reminding me that there would be no one better for me than him . Eventually I just wanted to be WITH HIM and it took both of us a bit to agree to this so finally on Valentine's Day we agreed we just wanted to be together and well... it's been both awesome and horrible at the same time (distance is hard, specially when I can't go visit him because of the political shit going on in my country atm) but truth be told? I'm happy and I finally feel like I'm where we're supposed to be.

Wow that was a lot... I didn't expect to write so much as I am usually scared to admit to things and what not but yeah... Hiii!!!

Hello Monica, welcome to LFAD and the best of luck with your relationship

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Thank you both!

Comment

Welcome to the forum! Hope everything will went well to both of u!
          Its hard growing up without a father, but its easy when you have a fantastic mother who plays both roles.

Comment

Working...
          X