Gooooood afternoon wonderful people!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gooooood afternoon wonderful people!

Hey everyone! I just joined a couple days ago and thought I should say hello instead of being a creeper. :P

I'm not TECHNICALLY in an LDR since we are waiting to meet before we make it official, but it's pretty much unofficially there. I joined this site because this is actually my second LDR, and I was a member of this site waaaaaaaaaaaay long ago when I was in the first one. It helped me a lot back then, and I'm sure it'll help me a lot now. I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone here!
    "A kingdom for a kiss upon my shoulder."

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome here
      I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
      - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Welcome to the forum. You are young, so you couldn't have been a member too way back. You can't know what way back is until you get as old as I am.

Comment

Welcome back to the forum! I hope all goes well when you meet for the first time and that you'll like it here.
          Our love story:
          Attended the same high school 2004-2007
          Dated CD: June 2009-July 2010
          Reconnected: August 2012
          Began dating LD: November 2012
          Engaged! March 2014
          Closing the distance: December 2015

Comment

Originally posted by piratemama View Post
            Welcome to the forum. You are young, so you couldn't have been a member too way back. You can't know what way back is until you get as old as I am.
            Maybe it wasn't waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back hahaha. It was around 4 years ago or so? Thanks for the warm welcome everyone!
            "A kingdom for a kiss upon my shoulder."

Comment

I will just say welcome back to the community
              Its hard growing up without a father, but its easy when you have a fantastic mother who plays both roles.

Comment

Working...
              X