Ohhhhhh boy.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ohhhhhh boy.....

He leaves in two weeks to move 3000 miles away, back to his son. I know it's the right thing for him to do, it was my idea...now I'm realizing it's actually happening... #freakingout

LDR is not ideal, but if you try hard enough, you can make it work. Focus on comunication, trust and setting the dates when you see each other, that helps a lot. And donīt hesitate to come in here and ask for advice. Be strong And welcome to the comunity

Comment

There's no trust...I have very little hope...and in soooo much friggin pain...

Is it normal for it to hurt this bad to breathe even when he's layin right next to me????

Comment

Hi, I'm sorry if this is a little harsh, but if you say you have little hope and no trust in the relationship...I don't think it'll last very long. you need to seriously reconsider if this is what you want--and what's best for you. Is this something you want to go through with if you can't trust each other? If you do decide you want to give it a shot, don't hesitate to come here and ask for advice, but LDR's aren't easy--especially so if there is no trust involved. Best of luck to you, I hope you make the right decision And welcome to the forum

Comment

Originally posted by YipSkippityDoo View Post
          There's no trust...I have very little hope...and in soooo much friggin pain...

Is it normal for it to hurt this bad to breathe even when he's layin right next to me????
          The no trust thing is a problem. By the way, yes that is normal. Before my SO moved away I was crying as we were laying next to each other, dreading it.

Comment

Yea. I pretty much put an end to it today. Can't be on this roller coaster anymore. And I wanted nothing more than to bludgeon him to death when he planned a fun outing for the "family" today....f this game...

Comment

Yea. He just sneezed and instead of wanting to say bless you, I just wanted to deck him in the face. I think that's a sign.

Comment

Working...
              X