Hello ! :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello ! :D

Hello everybody. My name is Debra & im new to this site. Came across it on facebook and I thought i would join to help me get threw the tough times of LDR.
    My boyfriend & I only live 3 hours apart. But it sucks so much being away from him. I've been in LDRs before. But none of them have felt this hard, maybe its because he isnt that far away from me and i wish i could see him everyday. We see each other once a month and its the best thing in the world when we are together. But those darn goodbyes really suck. When we say good bye, I feel like part of me is being left behind. Like my heart has been ripped in half. He truly is my other half and I fall in love with him more and more each day. The 30 days that we are apart between visits are the days that really get to me. I never realized how much I actually hated being away from him until last week when I really needed him to be with me physically. I was really ill and just had the worst week ever. I just wanted cuddles and hugs all week but of course, that didn't happen because of the distance. We both needed each other last week and it was hard being away from him at that moment.
    Anywho, now that I have finished ranting. I look forward to talking to some of you, and hopefully getting some advice about how to deal with the distance.
    xo Debra

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Working...
    X