Breaking the ice!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breaking the ice!

Now is as good a time as any for me to introduce myself, with it being my first post and all. I found this site through my recent addiction to StumbleUpon, and I couldn't help but read through all of the creative ideas and (finally) make a profile to chat on the forums with! I met my long distance girlfriend through a random encounter on Omegle, of all places, one night when I had nothing better to do to pass the time. From the very beginning we both found that we had a lot in common, and immediately became great friends. Only a couple of weeks afterward, we decided we'd try making a transition to more than just friends, and since then things have been nothing less than perfect!

Though we both share our deal of problems, it's part of what's made us strong and allows us to grow stronger every day. I particularly love how open our communication is and how we always do our best to understand each other! We've made plans for her to visit me either the later half of this summer, or Christmas, or both!

As for myself? I might as well add some miscellaneous stuff:

- I'm now a high school Senior, and like any other Senior, I'm eagerly awaiting the day I can move on to college.
    - I don't prefer any specific genre of music, although I grew up on classic rock and metal. My main interest is in lyrics.
    - I love peanut butter.
    - I consider myself somewhat of an amateur graphic designer.

All of that aside, I see myself being a long-term member here and I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you.

Welcome to LFAD!
    Let me know how that meeting goes!
    "We are beings attracted to the essence of hope, and life is the all encompassing hope that everything can change; that everything can be better."

Comment

Welcome~ =D

Met online: 04.19.14
      Became a couple: 04.23.14
      First Visit: 08.09.14-08.15.14
      Second Visit: 12.17.14-12.28.14
      Third Visit: 02.13.15-02.15.15
      Fourth Visit: 04.03.15-04.06.15
      CLOSED THE DISTANCE/GOT MARRIED: 06.22.15/06.27.15

Comment

Working...
      X