Better late than never...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Better late than never...

Hi everyone.. Im Penelope, 20 I just joined here a few days ago. But i failed to make an introduction because i am not aware of it. Well.. I joined this site because i want to get to know more people who has the same situation that i have. It's just amazing to talk to those people who will relate on you.
    My boyfriend Von and I are just neighbor here in the Philippines. But that time he has a girlfriend but I don't notice him that much because i am busy with our dance practice. Year 2012 when they migrated to California USA. And that time he started liking my post and comment on some. And then fin'ly he got the nerve to talk to me in Private Message. And it all started there. But first i didnt know that he was my neighbor because of his different apearance i thought he's a complete stranger. To my surprise he was the thin guy that i am seeing before. We've been dating since October 20, 2012 exactly his birthday. And on April 14, 2014 we decided to temporarily close the distance for 27 days vacation he went home. It was the happiest moment in my life. But now he's bck in Cali to save money for our future while im studying and 1-2 years from now i will be teaching in a secondary school as an instructor.
    Right now we're waiting for our 2nd meet-ups on March 2015 on my birthday.

Welcome to LFAD! I'm pretty new here myself as well but I've really enjoyed seeing other people who are going through the same things as me. It's really been comforting. Best wishes to you both on your journey!
    "Sometimes you just have to let art flow over you."

Comment

Thanks dear i love this site. And im glad that our number of members are getting bigger. Best wishes to you and to your lover. :*

Comment

Hello and welcome to the community!!!

~

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! You have a great community~

Met online: 04.19.14
          Became a couple: 04.23.14
          First Visit: 08.09.14-08.15.14
          Second Visit: 12.17.14-12.28.14
          Third Visit: 02.13.15-02.15.15
          Fourth Visit: 04.03.15-04.06.15
          CLOSED THE DISTANCE/GOT MARRIED: 06.22.15/06.27.15