Hey there!'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey there!'

Hey everyone, passing by to present myself...
    People call me Matt and I live in Brazil. I'm unofficially in a LDR for... Well, I'm not sure, but I say about 5 months, since it's the time that we got closer and closer to each other's lives (though we already know and talk to each other for over a year).

We still haven't met and we hardly get to talk (too many differences in work times), but we already made it clear to each other that we want to. We saw each other via internet once, and since then, we only talked through messages and photos.

I've joined the website since I know here I will have the advice and support I need to keep going on and to get there (I guess, the first step is to make it official, right?)

Welcome to LFAD! Hope you find the support you need
    "Sometimes you just have to let art flow over you."

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

Hi and welcome to LFAD!!

"True love isn't about being inseparable; it’s about two people being true to each other even when they are separated."
        Married April 18th, 2015!!
        Distance Closed October 4th, 2015!!

Comment

Welcome here! Lots of tips on how to endure LDR (and even make it fun)
          I made love to him only twice, she thought and looked at the man laying asleep beside her. And yet still it is as if we have been together forever, as if he has always known my life, my soul, my body, my light, my pain
          - Paulo Coelho, "Eleven minutes"

"Bız yüzyılın aşkı vardır" - We have dated since Sept. 2013. To see our full story, click here https://members.lovingfromadistance....and-our-visits

Comment

Hi Matt! Welcome to the forum
            London girl, American cowboy. "Like a western Dirty Dancing."

Comment

Welcome Matt! You found a great community here!

Met online: 04.19.14
              Became a couple: 04.23.14
              First Visit: 08.09.14-08.15.14
              Second Visit: 12.17.14-12.28.14
              Third Visit: 02.13.15-02.15.15
              Fourth Visit: 04.03.15-04.06.15
              CLOSED THE DISTANCE/GOT MARRIED: 06.22.15/06.27.15

Comment

Working...
              X