Hello!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello!!!

Hi there! I`m Jess... Right now I`m an exchange student in the US from Brazil and I`ll be going back home at the end of this year. I met by BF here in the US as he was also studying abroad but now he is back to his country... In the other side of the world!! He is from Japan. I am new to relationships even more to LDR but I want to make it work somehow. I`m glad that I found this forum I know that it will be a great help for me since I`m still a little bit unsure but just knowing that you guys can make it work it makes me want to try my best to make it work for me too. It`s nice to meet you all.

PS. I`m still working on my english so... And I`m still not really used to slangs and abreviations btw what SO means? lol
    Last edited by Jesss; June 25, 2014, 03:24 PM.

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome to the community!

You have come to the right place! It is a place full of support and advice. SO means significant other: boyfriend/girlfriend, husband/wife, that sort of thing. Best of luck in your relationship! It is difficult, but I am sure you will find a way to make it work.

"I'll hold you in my heart til I can hold you in my arms."

Met Online: January 5th 2014
      Started dating: January 19th 2014
      My visit to Scotland: May 10th-14th 2014
      His visit to the US: November 2014

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

You found an amazing place filled with wonderful people! Good luck with your relationship! As long as you both want it, nothing can stop you!

Met online: 04.19.14
        Became a couple: 04.23.14
        First Visit: 08.09.14-08.15.14
        Second Visit: 12.17.14-12.28.14
        Third Visit: 02.13.15-02.15.15
        Fourth Visit: 04.03.15-04.06.15
        CLOSED THE DISTANCE/GOT MARRIED: 06.22.15/06.27.15

Comment

Working...
        X