Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Friends

Hi my name is Ayla,
    I'm very new to this whole long distant relationship thing and I'm very confused on how to approach it. Let me tell you a little bit about my self, I will be turning 25 On June 30th and I just graduated with my Associates in medical specialties. I have a 3 an half year old daughter and she is my little sour patch . and I'm currently in Denver Colorado

About 9 months ago I met the most amazing person in the world and he truly made me realize how a woman should be treated. After spending the past 9 months together on June 24th he moved to Saudi Arabia, which you could imagine was devastating! But we decided to stay together in the hopes he can move back. I'm having a very hard time coping with his presence being gone! Not to mention the time difference is 9 hours. A friend had told me about this site and she told me it really helps her this her LDR. So here I am, I'm not to sure where to go from here. If oyu have any questions or advice please dont hesitate to ask.

Welcome to the forum

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome!

Nine hours difference is certainly rough, but I'm sure you two will find a way to make it work. You certainly came to the right place! Everyone is so supportive here and there's plenty advice, especially in ways of helping stay connected with your sweetie despite the distance.

If you need any help or a shoulder to lean on, we're here for you!

"I'll hold you in my heart til I can hold you in my arms."

Met Online: January 5th 2014
        Started dating: January 19th 2014
        My visit to Scotland: May 10th-14th 2014
        His visit to the US: November 2014

Comment

Welcome to the community! You really have found an amazing spot! You'll be surprise to find how many are going through what you are.

Met online: 04.19.14
          Became a couple: 04.23.14
          First Visit: 08.09.14-08.15.14
          Second Visit: 12.17.14-12.28.14
          Third Visit: 02.13.15-02.15.15
          Fourth Visit: 04.03.15-04.06.15
          CLOSED THE DISTANCE/GOT MARRIED: 06.22.15/06.27.15

Comment

Working...
          X