Hello ^_^

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello ^_^

Ello. My name is Mykayla and, as guessed, I am new to this. I am 16 years old, 17 on August 18th and I am in my first relationship, which just so happens to be a long distance one. My boyfriend is 536 miles away from me so, clearly, I cannot visit him. I had planned on visiting him next year after graduation but, I soon found out that, he leaves to the Air Force that year. Saying that, it means I don't get to see him for another 4 to 5 years. My boyfriend is 17 and will be 18 in April. We first met about 7 years ago making me about 10 and him about 11. One thing people should know, it was an online friendship at first. About 6 years later, last year, I started to trust him more so, we texted back and forth and then, this year, the 7th year, we started talking through Video Chat on Yahoo! Messanger. -giggles- He has taken me on small "tours" of his neighborhood, friends houses, stores, and ect. So far, he hasn't lied to me about anything and what I have heard from his family and friends, it's all been true what he has said to me. I absolutely love him with everything I have. He gives me hope for trusting again. ^_^

William, my boyfriend, is Agnostic which is completely opposite from me, being Christian. He is the strict, law ridden, type. He likes to keep a reputation of being serious so, he doesn't smile much unless he is around family. I, on the other hand, am laid-back, pretty much without a reputation of anything, and I am always smiling. There are a bunch of other things that makes us completely different but, we never argue about our differences. He has always said, Opposites attract. In most cases, I would disagree but, I guess it is working out perfectly in our case. Mon Amour; Mon Vie; Mon William. I love my Airman.
    Last edited by William'sLittleLove; January 31, 2010, 01:57 PM. Reason: I accidentally pressed edit instead of review.
    " William's Little Love "

Very nice story!!

Welcome!
    Just be glad we made it here alive
    On a spinning ball in the middle of space

Comment

He has always said, Opposites attract. In most cases, I would disagree but, I guess it is working out perfectly in our case.
      welcome! dont worry me and my girl use this alot too

Comment

Welcome!

Me and my girlfriend are very different too! Don't worry about it!
        In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
        Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
        Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
        My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! Never mind being opposites, you can still make it. Sorry to hear though that you might have to spend so much time apart, I don't think I could it!
            Last edited by Tanja; January 31, 2010, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Welcome to LFAD : )
              Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
              And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
              ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

Hey there, welcome! If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to ask.

Comment

Ello and welcome to LFAD! I hope you find it to be a great support to you .

Comment

Working...
                  X