New And Hoping to Find support :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New And Hoping to Find support :)

Well To start off I'm New here, I Actually found this Site While I was looking for Good stories of happy endings w/ Long Distance Relationships/ As recently I think I Am Falling for a Guy who is a Good Distance from me ( Maybe not as far as some one here, But its still Far )

Any how, I Met him through My Ex (YIKES , But in my Defense I had been broken up w. my Ex for over 2 years before i even started talking to this guy like that/ as well as I'm still Friends w/ My ex and he completely Supports My Decision).

Going Forward, About 4 years back Adam and I Started Talking and it became a Constant talk. I Would look Forward to Even a little Message saying good night, Just seeing him smile one Skype made my heart melt/ We would spend countless hou

We had planned to meet each other in 2011, But Long story Short we both made mistakes... He had a ex That he was madly In love w/ and dates for years , and she messed with his emotions Making him think she wanted him and he Tried to get back w/ her and in my Hurt State I moved on rather than try to support and be there for him in His time of need...

we stopped talking for a Good Year. And In that time frame I Got pregnant.. The man That I Got pregnant w Ended up being very abusive (Not Physically but emotion) It got to the point I Was Scared to Bring friends over because I Was Scared What he would Say about me in front of them/ How he would Be little me. But we had out son so i put up with all of it...

I Finally Had enough and I Got the courage to Leave that man.. I Couldn't Live like that anymore. Not to long After that me and Adam Started talking again... And As much As I tried to Keep a emotional Distance (From what Happened last time) I Can't.. He still lights up my world By me just hearing his voice. He had a Family Arrangement that actually allowed him to Come down to See me as well.. and We spent as much time as possible together.. it was so perfect.. and Before he left I was comfortable enough to introduce him to my son.. and that was even better, my son loves him as a Person and Adam has made it very clear that if we are to be together he will treat my son as his own and he wants to be there for us. and that meant so much to me.

But I Have this fear in the Back of my mind... Of it not working because of our Distance/ I'm hoping that Anyone on here w/ experience in long distance relation Ships can give me pointers to help Keep my Faith that this can work... because I Dont want to lose him again Due to distance ( I Saw due to distance because i completely feel that if i would have been there when his Ex tried to get back w/ him that he wouldn't have left). Maybe just some kind words of encouragement.

Any Way its nice to meet everyone and I Hope that on Here i Can Learn more because this type of relationship is so new to me..

Welcome to the community! This is a wonderful place filled with helpful and sweet people. ^^

And as a single mom, I know how amazing it is to find a man willing to love our children as their own.

And you'll see a lot of examples of relationships surviving the distance

Met online: 04.19.14
    Became a couple: 04.23.14
    First Visit: 08.09.14-08.15.14
    Second Visit: 12.17.14-12.28.14
    Third Visit: 02.13.15-02.15.15
    Fourth Visit: 04.03.15-04.06.15
    CLOSED THE DISTANCE/GOT MARRIED: 06.22.15/06.27.15

Comment

I Sure hope so! and thank you, I've already been Going through the forms and I have found a lot of inspirational Stories and Tips that Make help this Be easier!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD!!

Comment

Working...
        X