Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Menber :)

Hi Everyone !
    So, i just registered for membership, i'm so happy i found this website (I actually found it a long time ago but never registered before). I'm a french student in Chinese language, i just went back from a year abroad in China. I met my boyfriend there, and we've been dating now for 5 months. At first we thought we'd brake up when we'd go back to our homelands, but we finally decided to continue our relationship. So here I am, back in France, while my boyfriend is an ocean away from me, in Tampa where he lives with his family.
    We got some extra days in France in June, he came to visit me, and then we took an ultimate 4 days trip in Dublin, Ireland. Next step is him coming again in France in December (hello, student, no money to travel), so 5 months from now

So i'm not gonna tell all my life here, but I feel blessed that I found this website, cause it's just been 5 days now that we're away from each other, and I already feel like going to the hospital and ask them to make me sleep for the next 5 months

Welcome to the forum. Just hang in there, and December will come soon.

Comment

December really isn't that far, and there are lots of ways you can still keep your relationship alive and healthy while you're apart (that's what this forum is for! ).

Welcome to the forum!
      Canadian permanent residence APPROVED!
      Closed the Distance: 09/26/2019
      Engaged: 09/26/2020

Comment

Welcome to the community! Time will go by fast and you'll be surprise how much you'll learn about each other while you are apart ^^

Met online: 04.19.14
        Became a couple: 04.23.14
        First Visit: 08.09.14-08.15.14
        Second Visit: 12.17.14-12.28.14
        Third Visit: 02.13.15-02.15.15
        Fourth Visit: 04.03.15-04.06.15
        CLOSED THE DISTANCE/GOT MARRIED: 06.22.15/06.27.15

Comment

Hi everyone thank you so much for your messages it's so sweet !
          I hope time will go by faster, and i'll try to keep myself occupied until december. I'm going to university, so from september on, i'll be busy studying. I got super sad yesterday because we skyped and i had the confirmation that he only has 4weeks of holiday this year (he's starting a new fellowship as an interventional cardiologist in a hospital). 4 weeks out of 1 year .... It's really unfair and i felt so hopeless. I hope we can do this, it's gonna be really hard.

Comment

Originally posted by Berenice View Post
            Hi everyone thank you so much for your messages it's so sweet !
            I hope time will go by faster, and i'll try to keep myself occupied until december. I'm going to university, so from september on, i'll be busy studying. I got super sad yesterday because we skyped and i had the confirmation that he only has 4weeks of holiday this year (he's starting a new fellowship as an interventional cardiologist in a hospital). 4 weeks out of 1 year .... It's really unfair and i felt so hopeless. I hope we can do this, it's gonna be really hard.
            Ha, only in France is 1 month of paid vacation a year unfair. (For what it's worth, I agree with you, it's just that I'm American, where people usually have 2 weeks tops if they're lucky.)

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Haha yeah i guess i should consider myself lucky, plus i'm a student so i actually have a lot more holidays ! I wanted to go to America for summer holidays, for like 1 month minimum, but he says that when he's working, i'm never gonna see him cause he'll be too busy ... It's crazy that people work so much, I just worry for his health sometime. But yeah, we frenchies are kinda lazy

Comment

Working...
                X