Hello LFAD forum!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello LFAD forum!

Hi there, my name's Ryan. This is my first post here. I live in Ohio, and my girlfriend lives in North Carolina. I'm sure this place will be very beneficial to both of us as we go through the rigors of distance in our relationship. As I'm sure many other couples here have, we met online. The odd parts are that she actually used to live in Ohio near me, and that we've known each other for much longer than we've actually been in a relationship. This is my first LDR, and her second, so I am the newbie to this situation, but I have lots of faith in the staples of communication and non-physical quality time that have built our relationship to be there to give us strength, given we were not together for awhile before we decided to take the plunge.

I'm very excited to get lots of advice and share experiences and stories with the rest of the community here, I know being members here will be so helpful to our relationship, and I am very grateful a place like this exists! Thank you LFAD, I hope that I can both be a member here for a long time, yet also not need the membership for helping with the distance between my girlfriend and myself for the lion's share of my tenure here. Regardless, I know the journey will be full of both fun and intriguing times, and I am excited to see what my future holds!

Thanks for having me!

Welcome to LFAD from a fellow Ohioan! You're gonna love it here!

"I'll hold you in my heart til I can hold you in my arms."

Met Online: January 5th 2014
    Started dating: January 19th 2014
    My visit to Scotland: May 10th-14th 2014
    His visit to the US: November 2014

Comment

Comment

Working...
      X