Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello!

Hello, Everyone!
    My name is Renée and I live in NH and my boyfriend, Rob, is in IN. I was very happy to find this site. My 18-yr old daughter is also in a LDR. Her boyfriend works for the State Department and is currently overseas. We certainly support each other but I would also like to talk with others my age.

I generally always preferred LDR's as it allowed me to still have my space most of the time. It was more of the "I miss him when he's gone, enjoy our time while he's here, yet happy to get my time back after he leaves until I get to really missing him again and plan another trip". This is the first time that I am just ready to be with the person full-time and am I looking forward to having that daily life with the man I love. If all goes well, could be as early as late spring/early summer of next year.

I look forward to spending time in the community and meeting other people who really understand.
    Last edited by R&R; July 19, 2014, 07:27 PM.
    To those who dream, nothing is ever far away.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Welcome!

Comment

Welcome! My heart is in NH as well

Comment

Comment

Thank you, both!

NH is a wonderful place, blankita719! I hope you've been able to come visit.

​Distance is to love as wind is to fire. It blows out the little ones and fans the big ones.

Comment

Welcome, Renée

Comment

Originally posted by R&R View Post
              Thank you, both!

NH is a wonderful place, blankita719! I hope you've been able to come visit.
              Oh yes - many times! He's in Concord

Comment

Originally posted by blankita719 View Post
                Oh yes - many times! He's in Concord
                I work in Concord. It's also where I went to high school many, many years ago! I currently live the next town over in Pembroke.

Comment

Thank you, Abna1!

Comment

Hiya and welcome

Comment

Originally posted by pappaGoose69
                      Shut up, I don't fucking care!
                      Wow. That's really rude.

Comment

Hello Iv just joined too.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkoslavOfThoth
                          That's really mentally disabled honestly
                          Mentally disabled because I enjoy time to myself? No, I would call that pretty healthy actually. Not clingy, suffocating or obsessive over my SO or the relationship. It's good to be able to do things on your own. The relationship I'm in now I know will still work once we close the distance because he understands that I need my own space/time and won't make me feel guilty for not feeling the need to have to do everything together. Too many times people lose themselves in their relationship and forget that they are still an individual.
                          Last edited by R&R; July 21, 2014, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sonny's Nurse. View Post
                            Hello Iv just joined too.
                            Hi Sonny's Nurse. Welcome from a fellow Newbie!

Comment

Working...
                            X